The high-street banks are making it very difficult for businesses to access the finance that they need to grow. Many aren’t actively lending to new customers and others are imposing conditions so strict that it eliminates the majority of would-be borrowers.
The countryside has never been more industrious, from Outdoor Activity Centres, Fishing Lakes and Log Cabins through to new Cat and Dog Kennels, Caravan Sites and Farm Shops. Business in the rural community is not only thriving but expanding.
A major stumbling block for some lenders is they don’t understand the intricacies of rural businesses. This is where Rural Finance can help you get a head of the game.
We have many years of specialist knowledge that put us in a unique position to offer you some of the best and most competitive deals on the market. So whether you’re thinking of starting your own rural business, expanding your current one or branching in a new direction Rural Finance is in a great position to help you.
Areas where Rural Finance can help:
- Communicate and renegotiate with your existing bank
- Purchase a land based rural business
- New business development
- Develop and mobilise redundant buildings for sale or alternative use
- Re-mortgage or consolidate debt
- Create an ecological sustainable holding, including renewables
- Expand or improve existing facilities
- Purchase a new or alternative property with land and or buildings