The push to develop clean energy is becoming ever more pressing as pollutants increase and fossil fuels become ever more finite. Renewable energy is being embraced by international and national governments, local authorities, industry, farmers, landowners and individuals to name a few.
One in three farmers surveyed by the NFU told them that financing land based renewable energy projects was the biggest barrier to them entering one of the fastest growing second revenue streams for the UK agricultural sector.
Rural Finance can help you overcome these barriers, so don’t leave your finance to chance. Give Rural Finance a ring and let us help you with your project.
Finance we can help you with:
- Air Source Heat Pumps – Using heat from outside to heat inside spaces
- Biomass – Loans for Biomass Boilers and Equipment
- Biodiesel – Funding for alternative fuels
- Bioenergy – Lending to organic fuel producers.
- Geothermal Funding – Financing of Geothermal Energy Installations.
- Hydropower Projects – Funding solutions for Farmers and Businesses looking to benefit from Hydro-Power.
- Solar Panels – Commercial finance and loans for solar power projects.
- Wind Turbines – Finance options for Wind Power projects.
- Wind power – Financing, funding and Loans for purchase and installation.