Horticulture (including Arboriculture) is very big business and the want for crops all year round has led to bigger, better and more technological greenhouses and poly-tunnels. This has made the ever expanding production of fruit, vegetable and salad crop sectors important rural employers.
Horticulture plants serve a huge number of roles in everyday life, from the fruit and vegetables we eat, to the trees that make our parks and streets more agreeable, to the playing fields we play sport on or just relax on, through to flowers that brighten up our gardens and homes. Rural Finance can help you invest in your continued expansion.
Ways we can finance:
- Buying machinery or fixed equipment
- Buying adjacent land
- Expansion of garden centres and nurseries
- Constructing new greenhouses or buildings
- Orchard planting and management
- Improving access and parking facilities