Rural Finance has, collectively, been helping British farmers secure the finance they need to run their farms for decades. Our team has between it over one hundred years of combined financial experience. Due to this amassed expertise, we have dealt with over £120 million pounds of business last year alone.
Rural Finance’s knowledge and understanding of the market has enabled us to help farmers with the ever changing challenges they face. This has enabled us to always offer the best deals that are around. With all the experience we have you know you’re in safe hands.
Whether that’s been for a new tractor, plough or baler or for grain dryers, silos or cow sheds Rural Finance knows exactly what farmers face and can help them with both the expected and unexpected costs.
Rural Finance can help you with the purchase of:
- Arable Equipment and Machinery – Tractors, Tillers, Rollers, Ploughs and Harrows.
- Soil cultivation machinery – Cultivators and Ploughs.
- Planting machinery – Broadcast Seeder and Reapers.
- Balers & other Baling Equipment.
- Animal Feed – Loans to purchase feed for Cattle, Sheep, Poultry, Pigs and other Livestock.
- Cattle Equipment – Beef and Cattle Housing and Cow Feed.
- Loader Equipment – Trailers, Trucks, Conveyor Belts and Telehandlers.
- Fertilising equipment and spreaders – Manure spreaders, Muck spreaders and Silage.
- Harvesters and sorting equipment – Harvesters, Combine Harvesters.
- Dairy machinery – Milking equipment, Dairy feed, Dairy Cattle, Housing and Sheds.
- Grain and feed stores – Grain Sheds, Dryers, Bulk Sheds, Crop Store and Silos.